Sunday, June 28, 2009

hmm..gud morning memories..

wah wah wah..
i wake up quite early this morning..7 0'clok lor..
i c d sun rise up..n that remind me to few people..huhu
d memories of my shool life n childish life..
i never tot that i'll become like this b4..
since i neva work hard..but still itz a sad thing..
few will said i'm lucky..but 4 me..
itz juz a very long road to go with lonelynes n empty feeling..

i'v try b4..to make people aroud me smile n hepi
but in d end..i'm the 1 that hurt alone
but be'n to0 carefree like i am now
is quite like d pain ib d ass LOL
event i dun need to think n care bout sum1
that mean people dun think n care bout me to0
n thats a damn sad thing

i'll going back to uitm next week
but i dun have any achivement in this semester break
i did not c d persont that i really wanna meet
i dun event work n improve my skill
i dun make sumthing thatt use full
it feel like my life juz being pause in this 2month

wah..life really complicated thing
i really wanna b sumone on top of this world
but i think i'v choose a very hard road
i dunno i can make it or not
i fail n fall few times b4

that all what i wanna write
in d morning that remind me to..
my past,my future n now







1 comment: