Sunday, October 16, 2011

when the time is hard..

i think i'v change so0 much..
but the prob that i need to face is still the same..
again n again..my own self conflict mayB..
mayB it  juz me the only one who think that way..
cuz i am me after all huh..

i really hope there will be sumone for me to talk to
but mayB it juz me that to0 scared to share it with other

in the time like this..
theres no turning back
i'm the one who choose this path..
itz hard for me to smile but still i refuse to cry..

i'm strong..i belive i do.
cuz i still servive till now..
so juz need to be patient
keep the hard work..inshaAllah

suddently this word across my mind
"jangan berhenti dari mengharapkan pertolongan dan rahmat Allah"
hope fully i wont n keep on with what i do..
inshaAllah..amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment